Churchs

more less
 
 
 
Parrish church of St. James
S. Giacomo - 39049 Val di Vizze/Pfitsch
The church was built between 1821 and 1824 under the supervision of Jakob Prantl. The frescoes were created by the local painter Josef Renzler in ...
» more information
...
St. John the Baptist church in Flains
Flaines/Flains - 39049 Flaines/Flains
This Church was cited as early as 1298; today's building, however was built at the beginning of the XVI century. The rich and original reticular ...
» more information
...
Visitation of Mary chapel
Terme di Brennero - 39041 Colle Isarco/Gossensass
The chapel Mary Visitation in Brennerbad between the villages of Brenner and Gossensass was built in the time of the noble tourism around 1900. In ...
» more information
...
The Holy Ghost Hospital church
City Square - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The church was built in 1399. In the nave are late Gothik-style frescos (1402) of the Southtyrolien painter Hans von Bruneck, which demonstrate the ...
» more information
...
Church of St. Valentine, Valgenauna/Valgenäun
Valgenauna/Valgenäun - 39049 Valgenauna/Valgenäun
A small late Gothic church dating from approximately 1.500. The church is constructed on a sunny, east-facing mountain slope between the villages of ...
» more information
...
Church of St. Oswald, Mules/Mauls
Mules/Mauls - 39049 Mules/Mauls
Consecrated to St. Oswald, this church is of particular artistic significance and was constructed in 1329. A variety of artists is responsible for ...
» more information
...
«1234» 21 items on 4 pages, displayed items 1-6
 
 
No actual Slopes and cable car presentation
Route planner
Departure:
Arrival:
Stadtplatz 3, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
Calculate your route