Museum & exhibitions

more less
 
 
 
The Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen
Prati/Wiesen - 39049 Prati/Wiesen
The fi rst written testimony of the Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen is dated 1337. The Church is said to have been reconsecrated in 1434. The frescoes on ...
» more information
...
The Church of St. Elisabeth at the Palace of the Teutonic Order
Via della Commenda/Deutschhausstraße - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The octagonal construction was built according to a project by Giuseppe Delai between 1729 and 1733, on the site of an older chapel. Matthäus Günther ...
» more information
...
Parrish church of St. James
S. Giacomo - 39049 Val di Vizze/Pfitsch
The church was built between 1821 and 1824 under the supervision of Jakob Prantl. The frescoes were created by the local painter Josef Renzler in ...
» more information
...
Reifenstein Castle
Pruno/Elzenbaum - 39049 Campo di Trens/Freienfeld
Guided tours
MoTuWeThFrSu 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
MoTuWeThFrSu 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
MoTuWeThFrSu 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Castel Tasso is a castle situated southwest of Vipiteno/Sterzing, on a towering rocky hill. Guided tours: The castle is only accessible to visitors ...
» more information
...
Castle Pietra/Sprechenstein
Castel Pietra/Sprechenstein 1 A - 39040 Campo di Trens/Freienfeld
The castle is located in a higher position than Reifenstein Castle to the southeast of Sterzing; it belonged to the Trautson family and is made up of ...
» more information
...
The Church of Our Lady of Sorrows in St. Jakob
St. Jakob - 39049 S. Giacomo/St. Jakob
The first testimony of this gothic construction is dated 1577. In 1789 a barrel vault ceiling decorated with rough frescoes was built. The modern-day ...
» more information
...
«1234» 19 items on 4 pages, displayed items 1-6
 
 
No actual Slopes and cable car presentation
Route planner
Departure:
Arrival:
Stadtplatz 3, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
Calculate your route