Museum & exhibitions

more less
 
 
 
The Church of Our Lady of Sorrows in St. Jakob
St. Jakob - 39049 S. Giacomo/St. Jakob
Opening hours
MoTuWeThFrSaSu 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The first testimony of this gothic construction is dated 1577. In 1789 a barrel vault ceiling decorated with rough frescoes was built. The modern-day ...
» more information
...
New Parish church Holy Mary on the Way
Ibsenplatz 2 - 39041 39041 Gossensass
This House of prayer has been rebuilt between 1960 and 1962 according to the plans of the architect Luis Plattner and replaced the Church St. ...
» more information
...
Church of St. Oswald, Mules/Mauls
Mules/Mauls - 39049 Mules/Mauls
Consecrated to St. Oswald, this church is of particular artistic significance and was constructed in 1329. A variety of artists is responsible for ...
» more information
...
Multscher and City Museum Sterzing
Via della Commenda 11 - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The Multscher and the City Museum are situated on the first floor in the ancient raised hide of the Order of the Teutonic near the Parrish Church. ...
» more information
...
St. Antonius church
S. Antonio - 39041 Colle Isarco/Gossensass
The church was first mentioned in 1418. The actual building was erected beetween 1880-1888 in the Romanesque style.
» more information
...
The Parish of St. Nicholas in Caminata/Kemanten
Caminata/Kemanten - 39049 Caminata/Kemanten
The Church of St. Nicholas in Kematen was built despite the pronounced popular hostility between 1801 and 1807, integrating parts of a neogothic ...
» more information
...
«12345» 26 items on 5 pages, displayed items 1-6
 
 
No actual Slopes and cable car presentation
Route planner
Departure:
Arrival:
Stadtplatz 3, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
Calculate your route